Friday, October 5, 2012

The Kids Are Alright!

NYC kids definitely have the cool factor.  When I got to Tribeca last May, there were a lot of kids in that area and I was fascinated by the way they looked, walked, sat with their parents at restaurants, hung out with their friends and wore their hair.   So  stylish in such a nonchalant way.

Fascinating how the styles of Parisian and Milanese kids are so different from those in Miami, LA, and SF and NY. 

When I was in Paris last winter,   a teenage boy told me  how cool  "le style New York" was and how he and his friends tried to get that look. 
I guess people always want the other thing.

Spending time in NY has affected the way I shoot....more spontaneous and authentic...less perfect...more fun!  It was good for me. 

Up next for me is Iceland!  I'm not sure what their style is.